Libinput Error

Hi,
I've been getting the following messages in the journal-log even before
I installed Debian 11. Could someone help decipher them for me? I have
each device plugged into USB v 3.x USB buses as that's all my
motherboard supports.
Is the message saying that the device's are too slow being that they're
probably USB v2? It doesn't make sense that an AMD Ryzen CPU with 32 Gb
of ram would be too slow for any USB socket.
Aug 21 13:23:13 home gnome-shell[2096]: libinput error: event2  - dakai PS/2+USB Keyboard: client bug: event processing lagging
+behind by 36ms, your system is too slow
Aug 21 13:23:13 home gnome-shell[2096]: libinput error: event2  - dakai PS/2+USB Keyboard: WARNING: log rate limit exceeded (5
+msgs per 60min). Discarding future messages.