Re: Pipewire for multiple users

Il 19/08/21 23:48, martin f krafft ha scritto:
Pulse and systemd need a dbus session, and |su| will not get you that. If you want to use either, you need to ensure that you're properly logged in as the user, or configure your system to set up the dbus session accordingly.

> An easy way to do this is to use |ssh| with X-forwarding:
>
> |ssh -X u@localhost |
>
> and then try it again.

I don't get how it managed to work until a few days ago, because I never used ssh and "u" user used to play sounds perfectly until PipeWire 0.3.32 even switching users with "su" only.

However using ssh it now works with PipeWire 0.3.33 too and that's enough for me, thanks a lot.