[Maybe OT] How to launch nextcloud without launching Plasma

Hi,

I don't know if the question is related to the recent bullseye upgrade
which explains the OT in the subject or just a nextcloud configuration.

So I noticed that if Plasma is not running, the nextcloud client won't
be launched no matter if I connect via ssh or not. So if I remotely
reboot, I cannot use nextcloud to synchronize files anymore. And that's
an issue.

I went through the nextcloud documentation but failed to find if an
option exists to be put in the user nextclouf.conf file or in the
related autostart file.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Steve