Re: Still on stretch, getting ready for bullseye

On 18/08/2021 07:57, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 01:53:16AM +0100, piorunz wrote:
Why are you repeating this?

Because Andrew is a nice person. Which I do appreciate highly.
Why shouldn't he? Why would you not want him to do?

Please see my other reply:
"> Amazing analogy. Gene has been given plenty of water, but he keeps
> coming back for more while not taking even one sip yet. He failed to
> RTFM but he asks and thanks for cherry-picked suggestions from mentioned
> manual. He will end up with broken or at least not fully optimized
system."

And also note:
No offence to Gene, or to anyone. I am just trying to keep discussion
straightforward. No cherry picked solutions should be given, when there
is very important and mandatory, I could say, manual to read. Not
sending user to this manual to get the knowledge is actually not
helping, but harming the user.

--

With kindest regards, piorunz.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀