Re: Debian 11 Xfce - Applications -> Settings -> Network Connections missing

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, Roger Price wrote:

I'm trying to set up a Wi-Fi connection in Debian 11 with Xfce. In previous Debian Xfce installations I found Applications -> Settings -> Network Connections which offered a useful GUI. I can't find the Netwok Connections GUI in Debian 11.

To answer part of my own question: I have found /usr/bin/nm-connection-editor If I call it from the command line I get the GUI, but it's missing in Applications -> Settings.

Roger