Re: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian

[Snipping]

didier gaumet said more than that. He said:

  > I can give no evidence but chances are that Gunnar Gervin,
  > Rishi and roa moshin (non-limitative list) are the same
  > troll: there are troubling similarities...

No justification and smearing the reputations of three users into the
bargaing. "Assume good faith" says the Code of Conduct. Quite the
opposite is on view in this thread.

> *Dude*: You have no proof it's me

That's correct. No evidence. The theory presented doesn't merit a
second glance.

> *Dude*: You have no proof it's me... I post someone's Passport ID page.
> *Me*: Posting a passport id page is a criminal offense in most countries
> AND doesn't proof much, except maybe that you'd be dumb to post your own.
> *Greg* says : That's a for of guilt admission, not saying "I didn't do
> it" but saying "No proof".
> *Me* : Exactly, it's not a court of law here. So it's not about proof
> but about what will people get from what you say.
> *and now the best*
> *Irrelevant writer* : This is a acting mob looking for a lynch.

Irrelevant? That hurt! I will have to go for a lie down for the
remainder of the afternoon. :)

> I'd start to also call this some strange form of trolling.

I am dismayed by the acceptance given to didier gaumet's post. Does that
response really deserve insults and ad hominem?

--
Brian.