Re: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian

Hi,

On 2021-08-06 5:08 p.m., Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 11:48:46PM +0300, Gunnar Gervin wrote:
>> Didier,
>> most certainly you cannot prove
>
> Wow.  You really are a horrible person, aren't you.
>
> And so, another person goes into my kill file.

Showing a random passport doesn't show much, except maybe that you ain't
the rightful owner of this passport.
Anyway, in my country we don't use much passport as identification, we
have other means like our health card, driver license, etc.

I wouldn't use my passport to show on a public forum that I'm the person
who I say being.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside