Re: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian

Hi,

On 2021-08-06 4:48 p.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> Didier,
> most certainly you cannot prove
> God bless you.
> BR,
> Gunnar Gervin.
>   20200619_165027.jpg
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/19l7LttM_2XqcfwOxaf6wCzudf6GlaMn-/view?usp=drivesdk>

I think you just prove here that you are indeed a bit too fast on the
keyboard or hot headed for interacting on a mailing list like ours.

Someone says something and because it doesn't feel what you like, then
you go out publishing someone's passport here.

Sorry but there's one thing that is proven here.
I would never post my passport with all the information on a mailing
list, publicly visible.

So either you are proving not to be this Gunnar Gervin or you did
something that is really now the wise thing to do. Maybe you should
think a bit more before acting this way.

You may have had hard times in your life but nothing justify acting this
way.

In some countries (including Norway), it is a indictable offense (can
send you to jail), to publish the information page of a passport or to
distribute such information out of the framework of legal usage of the
travel documents.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside