Re: debian-user list info and guidelines (FAQ) - posted monthly

On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 06:54:53AM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,

[...]

> Maybe this is obvious for you, but for myself, I don't take note of
> who's "on the list" and "who's not" [...]

Easy: if the message comes from the list, reply goes to the list.
Your MUA should be able to help you with that, if it's worth its
salt.

[...]

> We are far from the percentage of SPAM a usual mailbox may get...

This is because there are "real people" working hard at it. For free.

(May I use the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to them?)

Cheers
 - t