Re: Google sites don't work

On Saturday, July 31, 2021 4:54 PM I wrote concerning firefox-esr:
>> Neither translate.google.com nor images.google.com functions properly.

On Sunday, August 1, 2021 9:49 AM, john doe asked?
> Does it work properly if you use a new profile?

At one point I did removed my whole ~/.mozilla filesystem and did a clean
start of firefox.  I believe that constitutes using a new profile; I got the
startup screen for firefox and a new ~/.mozilla filesystem.  It did not solve
the problem.  Thanks.