Re: Google sites don't work

On 8/1/2021 3:18 PM, Kleene, Steven (kleenesj) wrote:
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 4:54 PM I wrote concerning firefox-esr:
Neither translate.google.com nor images.google.com functions properly.

On Saturday, July 31, 2021 11:38 PM, Greg Wooledge replied:
My guess is that you somehow disabled Javascript

Thanks for the good idea, but it appears to not be the case.  Under
about:config in firefox, I see "javascript.enabled true".

Does it work properly if you use a new profile?

--
John Doe