Re: location of screenshots during debian install

On 2021-07-27 12:00 PM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 11:55:32AM -0600, Jupiter777 wrote:

[...]

I can't help you with your install problem: too few details
to venture a try. But:

Also,  thank you for sharing the https://screenshots.debian.net/

Do you know how I can use it?

I mean:  when I click on 'Upload' it appears to me the page is
telling me what I upload "must" be related to some topic or something!

What topic should I choose on the 'Upload' page  on
https://screenshots.debian.net/ ?

I may solve the issue myself but still it's good for me to know
how to use the https://screenshots.debian.net/ .....

I think screenshots.debian.net is for people to "see" how software
"looks like": users of some software upload their screenshots for
others to have an idea of the user interface. So it is more kind
of a documentation project.

documentation/documenting is invaluable;

by that token, I certainly  don't want to mess it up
by uploading , in this case, pics of debian install issues
into , let say, ttf-mscorefonts-installer folder ....

how can I start a new folder/project/sub-section or whatever is the
terminology ... on https://screenshots.debian.net

thank you,

Cheers
  - t