Re: Debian on mobile phone

piorunz wrote:

> What you mean by problem with ecosystem?

the apps

I use Sailfish OS since I gave up the N9. It has better ecosystem, but still
not compareable with Android/iOS, so I bought the license to be able to use
Android emulator and it works quite well, but still too much effort, bugs
and problems.

All other exotic phones are too expensive, have limitted ecosystem, small
community, bugs etc.

Of course it depends on the usecases, but for the price and capability of
the hardware it is expected to be more than a phone.

Anyway it depends on the use cases, but I think it should be mentioned what
are the limitations and first hand experiences.