Re: needrestart - how to supress ncurses gui

Am Sonntag, 25. Juli 2021, 13:01:30 CEST schrieb Michael:
Hi Michael,

yes, I belive, this is the correct line. Somehow I was blind and did not see
this. However, you are right, "a" is correct for automatical mode.

I believe, when I installed needrestart the first time, it asked, which
interface I want to use and chose "interactive". But dpkg-reconfigure gave me
no choice again, so I now have to chenge configuration manually.

This is easy, but somehow, shame on me, I did not see it. Grmpf!

Best regards

Hans