Re: USB audio device no longer showing up

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 7:41 AM Thomas Amm <debili@open-email.net> wrote:

...and before the hub use a short USB-3 extension to keep your laptop
from being torn apart whenever you trip over the USB cable. But use a
hub - no matter what the vendor of your audio hardware say. They all
want their precious device to be directly connected - to avoid support
tickets by people using shitty hubs. So I can't agree to your "cheap"
argument. Not that I recommend expensive hubs in particular but they
should at least be based on a reliable chipset, bring a solid PSU and
no tacky connectors.

Thomas which USB chipsets do you prefer for audio?
And are you doing MIDI over USB to the synth?

Viel Glueck .....Nick Geovanis