Re: where can i find a list of wireless adapter that debian support

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 05:11:25PM +0800, loushanguan2015@sina.com wrote:

> Thanks, as most adapters require firmware, it's not handy for user to supply them during installation
> can't debian do a better job? i care more about ease of use than freeware philosophymany other distro just supply them
>
> these non-free firmware are same as software without source code??

But that's exactly why I love Debian: it doesn't hide those things
from me. I, as a user, get to make a decision every time Debian
installs a piece of non-free software on my box.

I really appreciate it this way, even if it is more work.

Cheers
 - t