Re: Wireguard and my Buster kernel

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021, Reco wrote:

It has nothing to do with the kernel module status. I'd blame your ISP first, and the code quality of kernel module second.

I don't have any intuitive "feel" for kernel processes i.e. I am unable to discern or even form a small hunch that a given effect I am witnessing has its source in events in the kernel. I suppose there are some who do!

If not - you'll just waste your time upgrading to next version of wireguard.

I did the upgrade; my VPN vendor prefers us to use the latest. But I see no change in behaviour.

Oh well, I guess that's just life in the Big Leagues; they don't call it hard ball for nothing.

9-)

Thank you all.

--
...a society must incorporate the rationalizing
power symbolized by scientific knowledge, for

Holton, Gerald. 1985. On the Integrity of
Science: The Issues Since Bronowski. Leonardo
18 (4), Special Issue: Jacob Bronowski: A
Retrospective (1985): 229-232.