Re: Strange email behaviour................

Am Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 14:07:22 CEST schrieb Charlie:

Are you running some spamfilter, like spamassassin, spamd or whatever? Take a
look at the rules, maybe there is a rule "delete recognized spammails".

I am not using clawsmail, but kmail, and my rules say: If this is a spammail,
then move it to the folder "Spam", and mark it as "read".

So you can see false positives and false negatives and let the spamfilter
learn by correcting things manually.

Again, looks like a spam rule for me.

Best

Hans