Re: where can i find a list of wireless adapter that debian support

Thank Andrew, Stefan and nick!
i prefer old wifi adapter if new one often requires non-free firmware
it seems that Windows is better supported than linux in this aspect
finding my ideal adapter with right interface isn't easy
(usb is preferred, some pci card can't be install in my PC)
finding them at reasonable price on Chinese market isn't easy
i may have to give up, i have to put up with non-free firmware