Re: Help! Thunderbird lost my passwords

On 19.07.2021 05:13, wix@mgssub.com wrote:
I installed tbird 78.12.0 (64-bit)
 and it can't find my email passwords. I have browsed signons.sqlite
 and the passwords seem to be there in the middle of the db. I have tried to install a prior version of tbird but dpkg has thwarted those efforts so far! Any other ideas suggestions would be appreciated!

Many TIA!
Dennis
If you didn't setup "Master Password" in ThunderBird, you can try "Mail PassView" utility from NirSoft. [1]
It works with WINE.
If password database files were not corrupted somehow, it will show stored accounts and passwords from TB profile.

[1] https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv.html
--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀