Re: VirtualBox Problem

On 7/17/2021 9:00 PM, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
First off, let me say that I am not trying to start a war or nasty
exchange4of insults.

I am forced by circumstance to run a Linux program on my Windows 10
Laptop. In order to accomplish his I have installed Buster in a
VirtualBox v-6.1. Although the AMD Rizen 5 CPU has eight threads, of
which the VirtualBox only allows four of the threads to be used.

Unfortunately , perhaps not too surprisingly, neither the Windows 10 or
VirtualBox sources seem to have a solution that I can find. Google is
defiantly not my friend.

Can anyone in Linux land be of help?

Not an answer per say.

An alternative to VB is Qemu which works well on Windows and should not
have those limitations.

--
John Doe