Re: MDs & Dentists

Hi,

> To be certified (by who?) a piece of equipment with a specific
> configuration for a specific purpose is chosen. 'Windows' can never be
> certified on its own - just as 'Linux' can never be certified.

To by certified by who ?
The payment agency who send my check ;-)
https://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/fr/professionnels/developpeurs-logiciels-medecine/facturation2/liste-developpeurs/Pages/liste-developpeurs.aspx

Here's a list of approved software system.

And the hardware solution certified by who ?
Them...
https://www.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/component/tags/tag/3718-information-standards

Because as you seem blind to understand.
My system doesn't run alone. The main task I do with it is to access my
client record, interact with other MDs, manage my shared agenda with
other practitioner.

Is there something you don't get ?

Btw, I'm over, I have better to do than to repeat myself over and over
again.

If your solutions are so great then let me be happy the day Telus Health
will go bankrupt !

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside