Re: MDs & Dentists

On 15/07/2021 6:26 am, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:

Also can you find me one Linux distribution that is certified as medical
equipment for reliability ?

You can't be seriously suggesting Windows is certified for any risk of life application!?

It has a huge spectrum of vulnerabilities and a constant stream of zero day exploits for both the O/S and the myriad applications (Adobe and Java, I'm looking at you in particular)

That plus real-time isn't and having your system shutting down at will to install essential patches! No thanks.

Jeremy