Re: MDs & Dentists

Hi,

> Have you even considered options such as:
>
> https://tinyurl.com/42km8b6n

Can you please tell me one thing...
Does what you just showed me does the following :

1. Manage my health record for my client.
2. Same time as I enter my note into the clients file, code the medical
act I've done.
3. Send the code every week to the billing agency so I can get my pay.
4. If you have look at the reference I've sent you, then you have seen
the we have what's called service agreement.
5. Codify the acts respecting the billing agreements, for example once
per years bill for the patient continuous service follow up ?

I doubt they do this.
And none of the software you showed me deal with medicare ;-)
--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside