Re: Working for free [was: Offensive variable names]

On 14/7/21 12:09 pm, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Ma, 13 iul 21, 20:54:22, Brian wrote:
On Tue 13 Jul 2021 at 15:38:26 -0400, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:

On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 11:27:03 AM Stefan Monnier wrote:
BTW, for those who don't want to run their own server, there are still
other reasons to avoid Github: my rule is to try and opt for the
underdog so as to foster competition.
+1
You are apparently well up in this field. Is there a particular
udderdog you would recommend?
As far as I understand Gitlab is the only comparable alternative,
preferably self-hosted (like Debian's Salsa).

Kind regards,
Andrei
--

AWS has a permanently free GIT repository for small projects (under 5 developers) and limited storage requirements

https://aws.amazon.com/codecommit/

Jeremy