Re: Vulkan with Radeon RX 5700 XT

The Wanderer wrote:
(Warning, this is fairly long, and the situation involved includes a
fair number of potentially-moving pieces.)

I've recently built a new computer, installed Debian, configured it to
largely match my previous setup, and migrated my data across.

Now, I'm trying to take advantage of one of the hardware improvements
over the system I migrated away from: a newer, better-performing GPU. In
particular, I want to run software which makes use of the Vulkan API for
improved graphics performance.

I have an nvidia card but afaik the AMD driver is part of the kernel, what kernel version are you running? If your on stable and haven't already try getting a kernel from backports.

Regards
Geoff