Re: Need help with ffmpeg installation - strange behaviour of my system - am I correct here?

> 2. repair my situation - I cannot go to Debian 10 right now (I posted the
>   reason somewhere here - mouse ist awfully slow and jumpy))

You might want to try `aptitude` instead of `apt`: it will try to offer
ways to fix the problem (by removing&upgrading&downgrading package).
The solutions it offers can sometimes take a long time to come up
(because it performs a search through a large search tree), and it may
have effects you won't like, so carefully review the solutions proposed.

        Stefan