Re: Oracle Java 16.0.1 CPU usage 100% after kernel update to 4.19.0-17-amd64

On Mi, 07 iul 21, 20:11:20, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> On 2021-07-07 5:55 p.m., Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> >
> > The default in the grub menu is typically the newest kernel installed,
> > regardless of when it was (re)installed.
> If this is true then all this talk is useless because he already has
> this kernel installed.

Suggesting a roundabout way of installing a package that doesn't even
achieve the expected purpose can be actively harmful.

Might I suggest you actually test your proposed solutions before posting
them on a publicly archived mailing list?

> So that's a waste of time and simply use the "advanced option".

As was already mentioned by David in the 3rd reply.

But duty calls :)

https://xkcd.com/386/

Kind regards,
Andrei