Fwd: Re: why pdf file at archive.org is so slow to open

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: why pdf file at archive.org is so slow to open
Date: 05-07-2021 09:48
From: Weaver <weaver@riseup.net>
To: Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside <debian@polynamaude.com>

On 05-07-2021 08:59, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>  Install Okular, with supporting packages.
> Good advice.
>> Why use Adobe products.
> Good question !
>> If you install Lightbeam, you will find they connect directly with the
>> CIA.
> You just lost all type of credibility right now.
> Don't take your dream for reality. If this would be true then they
> woudln't be dumb enough to make this traceable to the open.
> You just blew up all you said earlier and made a fool of yourself.
> Not that spyware don't exist or that the CIA don't spy on people but
> that you say things out of context, without any fact to support them and
> presented like a undeniable fact.
> Yes and election we're stolen too...
>
> The greatest menace to democracy is human dumbness as those get easy to
> drive thru the use of custom chosen publicity driven by artificial
> intelligence.
> People who have basic knowledge of information and fact validation, plus
> the ability to distinguish between rumors and bias don't fall for AI
> based manipulation.

And you're an idiot.
`without any fact to support them'?
I clearly stated, `If you install Lightbeam'.
Are you capable of reading the English language?
If you install Lightbeam, visit the Adobe site, you will see the
association clearly.
Perhaps you need to wake up to the fact your words apply to yourself.

> You had a good message but blew it up by not keeping those two lip together.

Yes, exactly!

>> Adobe is spyware as far as I'm concerned.
> Can be true but not in the sense you wrote earlier.

No, as far as I'm concerned, it's spyware.
Your approval for my individual thought process has not been sought or
required.

--
`When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty'
-- Thomas Jefferson