Re: Buster on Win 10 Problems

On 06/29/2021 12:46 PM, ellanios82 wrote:
On 6/29/21 6:36 PM, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
have dual booted platforms in the past, and would prefer not to do so to solve the problems

- juz sayin' : some years back , i had need for a Windows program : put Virtual-Box on Linux desktop : result was Alfa-Alfa-Perfect . . . no probs whatsoever : terrific !!

 regards

.

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. As a matter of fact I have just that on my main platform, running Buster. I can't say that I'm impressed with the performance.

However, I need to put a suite of Computational Chemistry programs on my Win 10 Laptop, both as a backup for my main platform and for traveling.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.
www.molecular-modeling.net