Re: Buster on Win 10 Problems

Hi,

On 2021-06-29 9:28 a.m., Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
> First, let me assure the list that I am not trying to ignite a flame war.
>

> I have a legitimate reason for installing Debian Buster on my Windows 10
> laptop using Windows Subsystem Linux and X410. I have a very important
> application for my Computational Chemistry research program that has
> never been ported to Linux.

What software are you talking about ?
My mother-in-law is a chemist and my father-in-law is a physicist, they
both do lot of fundamental research work. The later has also designed
may software library for waveform analysis and gas dispersion.

Maybe we could take a look on how this software could be ported to Windows.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside