Re: Clipboard

My comment may be rudimentary.

I copy onto the Windows clipboard all the time (by selecting text with
the mouse and then pressing control/C). I am not then able to paste the
selected text into a text document with one click: I must minimize the
original document (or close it), and I then have two choices.

(1) I can open a second document, click at some point within it, and
press control/V to paste my text into the second document.

(2) I can execute a text editor like Notepad and press control/V, to
paste the selected text into the text editor. I can then tell the text
editor to save the new file as a text document.

-- William Lee Valentine

[Hi

I have been trying to find the Clipboard facility in Open Office, ie the
facility where you can copy up to 24 items (in MS Word), collect them
onto the clipboard, and then paste them into a Text Document with 1
click, but I could not find it.  Can anyone tell me how to use this in
Open Office?  Thanks very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Michael Lermer]