cdrskin: burn cdda with cue sheet file

Hi,

I am trying to burn a bunch of WAV files onto an audio CD with cdrskin
using a cue-file. The only reference about how to create these files I
could find is at
https://web.archive.org/web/20151223114027/http://digitalx.org/cue-sheet/
where under "Examples" example no. 3 shows how to create a cue file with
multiple source files. So for testing I tried a cue file with the
following contents:

PERFORMER "Unbekannter Interpret"
TITLE "Unbekanntes Album"
FILE "/home/klappnase/Musik/Japan/Barbara/Barbarous Virginity/01 Can! Can! Can!.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    PERFORMER "Unbekannter Interpret"
    TITLE "01 Can! Can! Can!"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "/home/klappnase/Musik/Japan/Barbara/Barbarous Virginity/02 Life in Heaven.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    PERFORMER "Unbekannter Interpret"
    TITLE "02 Life in Heaven"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "/home/klappnase/Musik/Japan/Barbara/Barbarous Virginity/03 Dest.wav" WAVE
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    PERFORMER "Unbekannter Interpret"
    TITLE "03 Dest"
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

According to that digitalx.org page this looks "legal" to me, however
it does not work, instead I get the following eror:

cdrskin: FAILURE : In cue sheet file: Multiple occurrences of FILE

So my question is:
is there any reference how to set up a cue sheet for cdrskin that shows
how it should be done, or is this simply not possible using a cuefile?

Thanks in advance, and best regards

Michael

Our missions are peaceful -- not for conquest.  When we do battle, it
is only because we have no choice.
		-- Kirk, "The Squire of Gothos", stardate 2124.5