Re: Font color selection in MATE terminal

On 06/22/2021 08:24 AM, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 08:14:08AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
I have vision problems.
I *MUST* have black on white text in all cases.
The program I'm running gives out colored text.
The MATE Help screen is NOT helpful.
Help please.

Richard,

What's the program? For some Xterms, the default is to colorize

It's the local version of cht.sht being discussed elsewhere on this list.

The structure of the Edit->Profile Preferences suggests I can override what ever dumb choices the programmer made.

I've encountered this with other programs.
I must have black on white *ONLY* for ALL programs if the output is to be legible.

All best,

Andy C.