Debian 11 and Clementine music player

Hi all,

I use Debian 11 (which is still testing) and I have installed Clementine
music player version 1.4 rc2.

The problem is that when I try to listen particular stream I get this
error message "Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in."

With Debian 10 I had no such issue, the stream was playable.

I couldn't guess which plugin is missing on Debian 11. This is the list
with installed gstream packages:

gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0:amd64
gstreamer1.0-fdkaac:amd64
gstreamer1.0-gl:amd64
gstreamer1.0-gtk3:amd64
gstreamer1.0-libav:amd64
gstreamer1.0-nice:amd64
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad:amd64
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-apps
gstreamer1.0-plugins-base:amd64
gstreamer1.0-plugins-good:amd64
gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly:amd64
gstreamer1.0-pulseaudio:amd64
gstreamer1.0-qt5:amd64
gstreamer1.0-rtsp:amd64
gstreamer1.0-tools
gstreamer1.0-x:amd64
libgstreamer-gl1.0-0:amd64
libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0:amd64
libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0:amd64
libgstreamer1.0-0:amd64

and the stream is :

https://bss.neterra.tv/rtplive/veselinaradio_live.stream/chunklist.m3u8

so my questions are :
 - why isn't this stream playable on Debian 11?
 - do I have to install additional packages and which?
 - or is this a bug in Clementine?

By the way, the stream is playable with MPV video player on Debian 11.

Kind regards
Georgi