Debain 11 Release Candidate - Screen Freeze (NVidia)

Dear Support Team,

as soon as I manually switch off my 4K LG OLED 48C1 Monitor (HDMI) connected to my NVidia GTX 1650 grafics card and on again the screen is frozen. This means no mouse or keyboard is working. Also a console terminal is frozen but a running compilation seems to still process in background.

The actual NVidia driver is the 460.73.01 and was installed per

apt-get install firmware-linux nvidia-driver nvidia-detect nvidia-settings nvidia-xconfig
nvidia-xconfig

What looks a bit strange but maybe could be normal is the fact that none of the following services is installed nor could be enabled:

sudo systemctl enable nvidia-suspend.service
sudo systemctl enable nvidia-hibernate.service
sudo systemctl enable nvidia-resume.service

Any solutions for this problem?

Best regards