Re: A Proposal: Each of Online Debian Man pages could have a wiki (Main page / Talk Page, etc.) at its bottom, with only Example Code Lines ...

Greg Wooledge wrote:
> Now, I will also note that this poster has sent me private email telling
> me in flowery language to shut up and stay out of their threads.
> Screw you.  I will respond when I feel there's a reason to respond.
> I also mention this primarily for informational purposes, to let others
> on the list know what kind of personality they're dealing with.

Same here, which is why I dropped them in my spam filter.
Nevertheless, it's just them; I'm not locking myself out of
whatever threads they happen to post in.

-dsr-