Re: A Proposal: Each of Online Debian Man pages could have a wiki (Main page / Talk Page, etc.) at its bottom, with only Example Code Lines ...

The subject line is  being amended to add the word "Online " before
"... Debian Man pages ..." for the thread at:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/06/msg00432.html, continued
till https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/06/msg00438.html, to
further clarify confusion of rhkramer <r***@gmail.com>, who privately
communicated, and for  Jonathan Dowland <j***@debian.org>, who showed
interest on the topic. I also hope that with this Email I shall also
be able to address the confusions inadvertently caused to Mr. David
Wright <de***@lio***.uk>,.

The Drive Folder for a sample Man file and an attempt at pictorial
analysis of a sample command:
https://bit.ly/Apt_readingManPages

An analysis of the Drive File : DebianApt-get.txt

https://manpages.debian.org/buster/apt/apt-get.8.en.html

apt-get [-asqdyfmubV] [-o=config_string] [-c=config_file] [-t=target_release]

Please look at the parts:
Let
A = apt-get
B = [-asqdyfmubV]
C = [-o=config_string]
D = [-c=config_file]
E = [-t=target_release]

An apt-get command is a Text String formed by one particular choice of
all the options available, of each of A, B, C, D and E, with a space
in between.

Say, in abstraction, a Text-String formed by, say:
Aₕ Bₖ Cₘ Dₙ Eₚ,  where each of h,k,m,n and p is any one of all the
options available for each of them individually.

For example, one code-line could be A₁ B₂ C₅ D₆ E₁₂, as an illustration.

I was just trying to say this illustratively for writers (without a
general mathematical background) who would help edit the code lines,
by the svg picture.

No authorisation required. Please have all the files downloaded to
your local HDD and then use EOG (or any other image viewer you are
comfortable with) for viewing the images, and plain text reader like
leafpad to read the text files.

Ideally, if your browser if properly set up, you need not download.
You could view/read files from your browser-tab itself.

I use Mozilla Firefox. But for any Mozilla forked web-browser like
Google Chrome or Chromium, operations are similar.

A GUI user would usually click the link on the Email (Gmail) Tab. If
settings are standard on the web-browser, the link shall open on a
separate Tab.

My proposal is, by a specific example, for the Debian Apt Man Online Page,
Let M be The Debian Apt Man Online Webpage.
i.e., M = https://manpages.debian.org/buster/apt/apt.8.en.html

Then my proposal:

M = M + Examples of all the representative combinations of code-lines
related to Command, at the bottom, like my file (i have, for
illustration, presented pictorially the scheme, whereas what's
required are all example/representative code lines, into rows of code
lines, with, if required, one line/phrase explanations)

Pictorially illustrated on the Drive folder.

Best,
Rajib