Re: OT: Music player with substantial speakers than can play things like mp3, wav files from an SD card or USB pendrive

Anders Andersson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 1:51 AM <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to find a fairly large (I mean not a tiny hand held thing that uses
> > batteries and has tiny controls) music player that can play things like mp3,
> > wav and other music files from either an SD card or a USB pendrive.
>
> This is WAY too off topic. You're not even asking for something that
> is related to computing, or free software. Hope someone will nip this
> in the bud before the debian mailing list archive ends up with a
> permanent advertisement for consumer hardware.

My device that does this runs Linux, and the front-end is an
open source project that is built and deployed with Debian.

There are two Debian packages that specifically support it.

So.

-dsr-