Re: Unexplained freezes and crashes, nothing in /var/log/messages

On 6/3/2021 10:20 AM, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
On 03/06/2021 09:09, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
I check the temperature regularly with sensors and it's usually between 42 and 52 C.

Problem is I can't check the temperature while it's freezing.

You might run a background job that keeps writing the sensors to a file, say every 5 minutes, although a really don't know how quickly the temperature can change.

That said, this sounds like a long shot to me.