Re: Create Live image from installed Debian?

Am Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 07:35:38 CEST schrieb Kristian Rink:
Maybe bootcd is that what you need. Take a look at it.
It creates a bootable ISO and you can restore from this ISO.

However, your ISO must fit on DVD, CD or BlueRay. I did not test it, but maybe
the ISO can be installed ión an USB-Stick, too, so your bootable system may
fit on it. If this workls, that should also work with USB-harddrives.

God luck!

Hans