Re: Debian-friendly laptop

George Shuklin wrote:
> On 5/18/21 10:49 PM, George Shuklin wrote:
> > I'm trying to choose between Purism and System76, and, as far as I
> > understand they both supports linux very well, but..

> That leave System76. But they have only models with nvidia available, and we
> all knows how open are nvidia blobs.

I wonder what support you need. Many others have mentioned
that Thinkpads are quite linux friendly. A great resource,
if you're considering that direction is
https://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki .

I looked at these commercially supported laptops years ago,
found that they didn't offer me much over community
supported Thinkpads.

--
Joel Roth