Re: HTML syntax.

    From: rhkramer@gmail.com
    Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 13:20:31 -0400
> Scintilla is used as the editing component (text entry and display) of quite a
> few editors, among them Geany (there is a list somewhere of maybe up to 100,
> not sure all of them still exist (or ever existed "in the wild").

Thanks.  I installed Geany and it colors HTML syntax.  Definitely helpful.

Mousepad has View > Color Scheme > {None, Classic, Cobalt, ... }.
None is the only color scheme it will retain.

Does mousepad need another module for color schemes to work?

Thanks again,                           ... P.

--
tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca