Re: Can not delete file with correct permissions

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2021, 17:52:46 CEST schrieb tomas@tuxteam.de:
Looks the same, behaves the same.

I believe, I should take a look to mutt, why it could not delete my mails.
Mutt was always working well and I have nothing changed. Strange..... I will
examine next time, maybe my mutt is buggy, or I am, whatever.

Thanks for the help at all!

best

Hans