Re: [Off topic] videos of german state TV, was Re: HTML syntax.

Felmon Davis wrote:

> I got intrigued (and again apologies for my error!) and weird but I
> found it here: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6gCdCC-HWo>.
>
> I'm pretty sure it's the right video but check.
>
> also I wonder if the link will work for you.

Cool. This is great help - THANK YOU! Downloading now. And for the future, I
will be downloading all the videos. I have been downloading only from time
to time.

The question remains - was it removed on purpose and why the
Green-Lobby-Trolls have their videos online.

The link works, I am not in China :) thanks again