OT Reading brainwaves [was: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?]

On Mon, May 03, 2021 at 01:46:26AM +0200, Ángel wrote:
> On 2021-05-01 at 09:28 +0200, deloptes wrote:
> > Some state their brainwaves are being influenced by whatever (video,
> > tv, wireless) It could be true, but there is no evidence and the
> > probability of this being true is very low.
>
> Looks like the goal of every advertisement to me.

Don't worry: research is hard at it, for already quite a while.
We'll eventually arrive there ;-P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_stimuli

(I know, it's not the same, but closely related and does reveal
how much capital & effort is available to progress).

Cheers
 - t