Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

Joe wrote:

> I know someone who started to be shown online adverts that could only
> have been based on a sound-wave conversation within the hearing of his
> smartphone. I don't know about other similar claims, but I trust his.
>
> Are you saying that you don't believe anyone could be that naughty? Go
> look up 'superfish' and 'lenovo' if you're not aware of the incident,
> and that was years ago. I don't believe that advertisers consider any
> kind of non-lethal behaviour to be unethical.

People can state anything, but it is not necessary true.

However if you have enabled some kind of assistant like Alexa, Siri or
whatever they are called, it could be that they are indeed spying on you.
Again to make such a statement means you need to provide evidence.

Some state their brainwaves are being influenced by whatever (video, tv,
wireless) It could be true, but there is no evidence and the probability of
this being true is very low.

I am writing this and asking you to start checking facts and stop believing.
This is not religion.