Re: Google vs. DDG

> For example I wanted to know what is Stieglitz in German - it is kind
> of bird, but I wanted to know how it looks like.  DDG results did not
> even come close to a bird.

For these kinds of searches, I tend to go to Wikipedia first.
One of the reasons is that I can do that via the Wikipedia app which is
much more snappy than my browser on my smartphone.
Another is that I have much more confidence in the Wikimedia foundation
when it comes to treating me as a product.

        Stefan