Re: problem with debian

Andrei Nae <naeandrei@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have a debien OS installed on VMware. When i do the command nano
> /etc/apt/sources.list, I don’t have the debian.map.fastlydns.net
> written in the file but as soon as I try to do apt update it tells me
> that debian.map.fastlydns.net can’t be reached.

You will have deb.debian.org in there which is debian.map.fastlydns.net.

Maybe your VM is using IPv6 and your IPv6 connectivity downstream is
broken.

Or something else related to the networking for you VM is not working
correctly, hard to diagnose without further information.

S°

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.