Re: Multichannel audio playback (was: Multichannel audio listening)

Le 27/04/2021 à 22:08, Jeremy Nicoll a écrit :
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021, at 19:45, didier gaumet wrote:
[...]
b) https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h7e/hfb/8849567252510.pdf
your audio interface is a stereo one: it has only two channels (Left
+Right) as outputs.

I'm not sure that's true;
[...]
Even if there are 3 groups of output, they all play
the same thing, a stereo signal.

I think that's true of the "MAIN OUTPUT" but I'm not sure it also
applies to the "PLAYBACK OUTPUTS".
[...]

You may well be right: reading again the pdf, I think I replied too hastily :-)